Monday 20 May 2013

There back!

Every year I look forward to things warming up and the perch action to kick start, but every year it also feels like it takes longer and longer for them to start showing up.

I had a quick session today in hope they would be about after hearing a few mates had caught a few.

Although it wasn't exactly a fish a chuck, i did manage about 6 or 7 with a couple of half decent ones chucked in. Still early days yet but its good to see some interested in lures again. I do love my perch and always enjoy taking photos of them, such a magnificent looking fish.



1 comment:

  1. They are all nice perch in my book, in fact i haven't seen perch that big in person. I live in the greatlakes area in the states but yours look larger than ours(jumbo perch) lake perch. Hope to see more of those

    ReplyDelete