Tuesday 8 January 2013

Surprising early perch action.

I've been surprised this year how good the perch action has been so early on, they don't really tend to start showing much until at least spring time. I've been enjoying a couple of good perch sessions just recently.

It has been abit milder than previous weeks though, I'm also wondering if the fish have really been up for it after all the bad weather we have been having. The river fish must have been sat hard on the bottom while the rivers were in full flow with strong flooding water. I'd imagine once this settled down that they would be really going for it on the feed.

Today I was back out for perch again with my mate Paul, the conditions were not as good as previous visits, it was allot more coloured and there was allot of rubbish floating on the surface. Things were slow but we did find a few fish including some nice ones.

Here's a few photos from the last couple of sessions

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment