Monday 21 January 2013

Jerkbaits for light baitcasting.

I finally got round to ordering my Major Craft Volkey light Baitcaster the other day so I'm looking forward to that coming (and the weather improving hopefully!) so I can give my new lures a go.
Ive been busy making tiny jerkbaits for use with the outfit and finally got round to finishing my first batch. As previously mentioned this batch was more about trying it out and getting to know the materials and process of making a much smaller scaled jerkbait. I finished them all in a basic pattern so that I could compare the slightly different things I tried with each one, some I'd like to explore more and some probably not.

These are made from Limewood, they weigh between 12-13g with hooks and rings included and they measure 2.75" long. When I get a minute and some 'wet' water I will try and take a video of there action.

Can't wait to chuck them on my new rod at jacks, perch and chub.











No comments:

Post a Comment