Wednesday 27 March 2013

Serious case of cabin fever..

God it feels like a long time ago since i did some proper fishing! The weather we are having right now is totally killing all the lure fishing plans, I'm not even getting to start my fly fishing for coarse species yet either. This time last year i was fishing in short sleeves, at the minute, even if i can bare to go out it a t-shirt, followed by a sweatshirt, followed by a hoody, then a jacket....and I'm cold! North easterlies are a pig!

I'd love to be out fishing and updating my blog with what Ive been up to but its just not happening. I'm going out for my first fly fish of the season for browns on Friday so hopefully I'll have something to blog about, but for now I'll leave you with some more lure building...

These two Loz Harrop lures were sent to me and I was asked to foil them in chub and perch, I'm really pleased with how they turned out, the perch especially.






2 comments: