Saturday 18 August 2012

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog, in this blog you can follow my pursuits in catching fish on lures and flies. You can also follow my progress in the building of my own lures and flies as i produce them and fish with them, these range from jerkbaits for pike to ultralight lures for many smaller fish species, along with flies from tiny nymphs upto the more outlandish pike flies.

I'll be updating my blog as often as i can and continuing to re-design it as i go on to keep it fresh and interesting.... Hope you enjoy.... cheers

MAtt

3 comments:

  1. Howdy matt. Welcome to blogging mate. Looking forward to reading about your days out throwing stuff at water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice Blog Matt, as the same with Paul, welcome to the world of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Matt, I live in the U.S. and was wondering how to contact you?

    ReplyDelete